Season 3.1: Down on the FarmOctober 6, 2012 —
Hello Folks! I’m broadcasting again from the cornfield. Welcome back to the show, and probably the only show, dedicated to the animal that provides the calcium for your bones, the flavor in your caramel cashew ice cream, and the punch to your Monterey Jack slice o’ cheese. That’s right, the cow. Cows do it all, but maybe we’re exaggerating just a tad. Ever think those beasts had a purpose besides providing the Friday night entertainment of being tipped in a field or the natural perfume free o’ charge? It’s called M.I.L.K. Something everyone should drink (even the lactose-intolerant… I see you cowering in a corner). Even Taylor Swift does, so doesn’t that convince you?
Keep Slurpin’ Suckas!
- Ain’t no Mountain High Enough – Extreme Party Animals
- Animal – Neon Trees
- Grass – Grass
- International Harvester – Craig Morgan
- Black Horse & the Cherry Tree – KT Tunstall
- A Horse with no Name – America
- White Horse – Taylor Swift
- Rude Boy – Rihanna
- Fences – Paramore
- Save a Horse, Ride a Cowboy – Big & Rich
- Wild Horses – Natasha Bedingfield