Episode 4: Frozen Purple Cow: We’re in the Mood for FunApril 16, 2012 —
Howdy. Howdy. Howdy. Who’s ready for a ho-down? or is a shindig serving hot dogs and hamburgers more up your dirt path? or is a picnic on the engineering quad with tasty finger sandwiches more suitable? or do you prefer to eat at a grease-lickin’ joint with neon signs? or would you rather hold a soiree and come dressed in your silk dress? or I bet you would like to hold a potluck and wear your Sunday best? Whichever party you choose to attend, make sure you bring the tunes and whip up a Frozen Purple Cow for EVERYONE. This will, most definitely, be the hum-dinger and talk of the entire party crew. Its magical taste will take your get-together to the sky-high level. Also, don’t forget to sneak an extra serving for yourself. You deserve it!
Keep slurpin’ suckas!
1. Bulletproof, La Roux
2. Evacuate the Dancefloor, Cascada
3. Feeling Good, Michael Buble
4. I Don’t Wanna Dance, The Mondays
5. Smile, Uncle Kracker
6. Lookin’ for a Good Time, Lady Antebellum
7. Soak up the Sun, Sheryl Crow
8. No Work, All Play, Hilary Duff
9. Dance Inside, All American Rejects
10. Jump to the Rhythm, Jordan Pruitt
11. Party at a Rich Dude’s House, Kesha
12. Policeman’s Xmas Party, Five for Fighting