Episode 6: Frozen Purple Cow: Cow speak = MooApril 24, 2012 —
Speak up cowgirls & farmboys! Cows speak moo lingo, but what are they really saying? Have you ever heard that soft moo beginning in their fourth stomach and eventually reaching their throats? I think this might translate to wanting a more fortified silage mix of corn & alfalfa. What about that short but loud moo? I think that’s an expression of annoyance. What about the long & loud moo? This could translate to declaring their utter presence for all the ears of corn to hear. The next time you milk your cows, actually listen to what they are communicating. But don’t spend too much time in the milking barn, for the next time you slurp a Frozen Purple Cow, you might utter moos of satisfaction.
Keep Slurpin’ Suckas.
1. Say, Ryan Cabrera
2. Tell Me You Love Me, Leela James
3. Don’t Tell Me, Michelle Branch
4. Kiss N Tell, K$sha
5. Tell Me ‘Bout it, Joss Stone
6. Say You’re Sorry, Sara Bareilles
7. Tell Her, Jesse McCartney
8. Talking to the Moon, Bruno Mars
9. Time to Say Goodbye, Simple Plan
10. Don’t Speak Liar, We the Kings
11. Say Goodbye, Katharine McPhee