Episode 9: Frozen Purple Cow: Cow Days of SpringMay 3, 2012 —
Listen up. It’s cow time. This broadcast = Monday. Slopeday = Friday. That’s right. We are counting down the days (although I bet some of you have been counting down since spring break… yeah, I see you nodding your head) which spurred the theme of “day” in the title except for Nicki Minaj’s smash (I had to squeeze in some female rap and plus the song is off her album Pink Friday… but that still counts because 1. the dj is always right 2. if you disagree, refer back to 1) and for Nine Day’s smash (but they count because Day is in their band name… once again, I pull out the previously-mentioned radio rules). Today is a sunny day. I hope Slopeday is sunny. Today is a warm day as evidenced me wearing shorts. I hope Slopeday is just as warm so I can wear my sleeveless shirt and show off my cute farmer’s tan. Also for a better day, just add vodka to your Frozen Purple Cow drank (but I didn’t tell you that…) Pump up the jams for SLOPE DAY!
Keep Slurpin’ Suckas!
- Dog Days are Over, Florence & the Machine
- Ordinary Day, Vanessa Carlton
- If Today was a Fairytale, Taylor Swift
- Absolutely (Story of a Girl), Nine Days
- The Worst Day Ever, Simple Plan
- Clear as Day, Scotty McCreery
- Tuesday, Five for Fighting
- Super Bass, Nicki Minaj
- Seven Days Without You, Teddy Geiger
- One Day, Simple Plan
- The Best Day, Taylor Swift
- Better Days, Goo Goo Dolls